
I am not going to lie. I haven't really missed you. Oh, I *know* we spent countless hours together over the past year or so. And let's face it - the time was pretty dang intimate. I mean, just hours and hours of you slaving away for nine months, five days a week, three times a day for 30 minutes a session. It was practically a freaking love affair, but I would be a liar if I said I thought about you longingly these past weeks when I haven't had to drag you to take care of business.
You don't have to tell me that the fact that you and I even still see each other from time-to-time may raise the eyebrows of some. Well, whatever. Here we are again today - albeit for just a short spell. This new-found flexibility to just go once a day sure is nice. That would have helped about nine months ago when I felt like my life revolved around you.
Oh, well. I'd do all of those hours all over again for my girl. She never had a drop of the fake stuff. And I'm really proud of that.
Catch ya later, Freestyle. You've always been faithful to me even when my feelings toward you harbored on dread.
No comments:
Post a Comment